Well, our sweet little Elijah is over 5 months old now, so we thought we should probably start updating the blog again with all the wonderful moments we're having (we’ll probably throw in the not so wonderful as well). :)
The first two months were sooooo difficult – no one tells you that! They make it sound like a baby is all sweetness and light. There is light, but also a lot of exhaustion and stress. I’m going to try and categorize our experiences over the first few months in a few posts, but suffice it to say I have a new respect for all moms and dads out there. And I finally believe the advice that it does get better – when I was in the moment I didn’t think it ever would but, having gotten past those first weeks of uncertainty and exhaustion and stress, I now know what people were talking about. It does get better, and now the rewarding moments outbalance the stressful ones! Praise God!
Anyway, we're back in the saddle again and ready to share the fun we're having with our little bean, Elijah Scott. :)
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment