We had a doctor’s appointment this morning (all is well and Jon got to hear the woosh-woosh of the baby’s heartbeat this time!), and now I’m debating how to count my pregnancy weight gain. The doctor says I’ve only gained three pounds so far (go me!), but I’m not sure if I should count the 3 other pounds that I gained from the beginning of the pregnancy to my first doctor’s appointment at 8 weeks (The secret pounds that she doesn’t really know about. Though they did ask my pre-pregnancy weight and I told them what it was, so they really could be counting the 3 if they felt those 3 pounds were really important). Hmm, it is quite the dilemma. At first it seems I should count them (I did gain them, right?) . . . BUT the doctor is monitoring my weight gain from my first appointment, so maybe I should really stick with that weight (wouldn’t want to cause confusion, now would we?). :) And 3 sounds so much better than 6 . . .
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment