I could say that nothing much has been happening lately, but that’s not exactly the truth. We’ve been busy with BSF stuff, Christmas shopping, decorating, baking cookies, etc., and the usual holiday activities (and I even had a weekend in Chicago in there too!). Elijah has been funny crazy as usual, but the key difference in the blog documentation has been that Elijah’s mother has been either dead tired or feeling yucky and hasn’t had the least desire to write down anything we’ve been doing, let alone pick up a camera.
On the baby-incubating front, I’ve been feeling very tired and much sicker than I was with Elijah. My stomach has been feeling unsettled pretty much 24-7, though I feel good for about 10 minutes after I eat. Then I go back to feeling yucky. And at 10:30 every night (Jon noticed it was the same time) I feel quite sick. The good news is that I’m now 13 weeks along and the last few days my stomach has been feeling pretty good, with only slight ickiness in the morning. Good timing for the food-makes-me-nauseous-I-feel-icky-phase to pass – right in time for holiday treats!
I’m already not able to button my pants though, so it looks like I’ll be headed for maternity pants land MUCH sooner than I did with Elijah (I think I was like 24 or 25 weeks along when I transitioned to maternity pants before). Oh, and Jon says my tummy looks bigger and different. Good thing he already knocked me up or with a comment like that he wouldn’t have a chance. So, in summary, Elijah is still funny, Missy is sick and tired, and Jon is making wisecracks about his pregnant wife's tummy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment