Thursday, November 01, 2007

Fall Festival at Daddy's Work!

Last Friday Jon’s work had a special Fall Festival day for everyone, where people could bring in their kids (in costume of course) and go trick-or-treating from department to department. I brought in Elijah, all costumed up in his monkey suit, after finally persuading him to wear it with the promise of candy (I blatantly bribed him, but it was the only way he was getting in that costume!). He wasn’t too fond of the hood on the monkey suit, so most of the time he didn’t wear it. He still looked cute as a button though. There were a TON of kids there and lots of candy, so Eli was having a blast. A good preview for Halloween!

Daddy and Eli at Daddy's desk, with Eli's "pumpkin bucket"Off we go!Hmm, decisions decisions.

Yep, a lollipop is what I need.I better make sure to get some chocolate too so I have a well balanced diet.

No comments: