Monday, August 27, 2007

License to Drive

My brother and sister-in-law, Jeff and Lori, sold their house recently and are building a new house, and while they wait for the house to be finished a few things are being stored at Mom and Dad's house. One of those things is Noah and the girls' driving Silverado Jeep. I got it all set-up and working for Eli to use last week, and, though at first he really didn't want to make it go (he just wanted to sit in it), eventually he figured out that it was pretty fun to zoom around in!
I'm having fun just sitting in it!
I moved it a few feet!
Niow I think I'll just sit again for a bit.

Watch out, here I come!

My parents have a huge yard and backyard, and Eli can go for a quite a while in a straight line, which is good since he still can't really steer. He just gets a kick out of making the car go for about 3 feet and then stopping. Takes a while to get across the yard that way. His favorite game right now is driving a bit then saying, "Uh oh! Stuck!" He wants me to pretend to push him free while he guns it. I exaggerate of course and he thinks it's hilarious for Mommy to have to push so hard to get the jeep free. The other thing he really likes is using the plastic CB radio as a phone. He calls Grandma usually and says, "Hi! Yep. Yep. Driving Jeep! Goodbye Grandma!"
This is a great driveway to practice my driving skills!Excuse me, Mom, this is an important call.
Thanks for letting us use the Jeep, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Lori, Noah, Lexi, and Tori! We're having lots of fun!

No comments: