Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm so upset I'm going to hide!

This is from a few weeks ago, but I forgot to post it . . .

Elijah is firmly in the tantrum stage, and after having a tantrum where he didn't get his way one day, he skulked off in to the corner. To hide behind the plant and pout. At first he didn't think I could see him, and he kept up his upset chatter to himself. Then he saw that I saw him, and shot me a dirty look.

I'm so mad at you right now, Mommy!

Then he hunched down . . . and discovered that the leaves make good peek-a-boo props!

Hey, I see you! Peek-a-boo!


After a few times of peek-a-boo with me, Elijah remembered that he loves his mommy very much . . . even when she doesn't give in to his tantrums!

I love you Mom!

No comments: