

I was so hot! But now I feel better with my buns in the water!

After dinner, Elijah debuted another trick - climbing on top of his LeapFrog Learning Table (currently serving as a barrier to stop Eli from opening the entertainment center doors), then standing up on it and hitting the tv. That's not dangerous at all, Eli, right?! This child is going to give us both heart attacks, I swear!


I don't care if Mom says I'll ruin my eyes, I can see the tv better from up here.
2 comments:
Eli sure is a little monkey! You guys better just hope he doesn't start climbing the gates on the stairs or then you will have real trouble on your hands! Besides a surf board for Christmas perhaps he will also need his own rock wall to climb!
Catherine's definately right about having a little monkey on your hands. I thought Gabrielle was my climber, but I think Eli definately has her beat. Catherine's comment about the climbing gates reminds me of a story my pediatrician told me about his own sun who apparently was part tarzan. They actually ended up putting one gate on top of the other to keep there son confined until they him climbing the top gate and had to remove it because he was getting too high to risk a fall from that height. Good Luck with Tarzan Jr. - Toni
Post a Comment